Become a Member
Become a Member
Whether you’ve called this community home for decades or you’re just here for a few years of school, U of I Community Credit Union is here for you!
Be a Part of the UICCU Team!Apply Now
UICCU membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives or works in Champaign, Ford, Piatt, Douglas, Vermilion, Coles, Dewitt, Edgar, Iroquois, Moultrie, and Sangamon counties, IL
- University of Illinois employees at the Urbana/Champaign, UIC and UIS campuses (part time, full time, temporary employees and retirees)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign students
- University of Illinois Allied Agencies (see list)
- University of Illinois Alumni Association members
- Employees or retirees of the following companies:
- Illinois Bell Telephone Company
- American Information Technologies (Ameritech), or its affiliated subsidiaries
- AT&T Information System (ATTIS)
- AT&T Communications (ATTCOM)
- Lucent Technologies
- AT&T Technologies
- Any member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers of Local 601, and any Electrical Contractor or employees of any Electrical Contractor under the jurisdiction of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers of Local 601.
- Illinois State Agencies with a regional office located in Champaign/Urbana, including cooperating teachers, principals, and administrators of state schools.
- Federal Agencies with a regional office located in Champaign/Urbana
- University of Illinois Research Park and Employees of tenant companies (see list)
- Family members of current UICCU members, including any immediate relatives by blood, marriage, or foster/adoption.
Using a credit union is like having a bank – except better. As a credit union, we’re a not-for-profit financial organization that exists for the benefit of our members. That means we return our profits to you in the form of better rates and fewer fees.
At UICCU, you’ll always receive personal service that goes the extra mile. We’re your biggest fan, and we want you to be ours too! Beyond offering a broad range of financial products and services, we’ll also help you identify your needs and find the solutions that make the most sense for your personal situation.
Easy to Join
Let us help you start enjoying all the benefits of credit union membership! All you have to do to join is open a Share Savings Account with $5 or more. Maintaining that $5 balance enables you to take advantage of all the products and services we offer.