ApplyJoin Our Team
The U of I Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution committed to serving both campus and community. In addition to offering savings and loan products, we work hard to make a difference in the lives of our members and in our community.
We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a team, are passionate about providing excellent service, and who want to contribute something meaningful to their work and their community. Together, U & I can make an amazing team!
|Job Title:||Digital Marketer|
|Description:||The Digital Marketer will improve UICCU's competitive position within the markets served by developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies. They will use SEO, PPC and other techniques to drive traffic to the credit union's page in order to generate interest in UICCU's products and services. This position must assist in fulfilling the mission of the credit union and act on our value proposition in order to build loyalty with our membership.|
|Requirements:||Two to five years of similar or related experience and a college degree.|
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities:||- Consistently provide outstanding service focusing on member service and member loyalty skills.
- Develop, update, diagnose and optimize the UICCU websites while devising strategies to drive
- Analyze and enhance SEO, SEM, PPC and paid search
- Utilize, assess and manage Google Analytics, Google Ads and other relevant sites.
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns for all products and services to reach or exceed organizational goals.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across the website and all digital campaigns/channels.
- Track website functionality, reliability and traffic while monitoring and researching best
practices and competitive trends.
- Review new technologies and provide expert advice/insight to keep the organization at the
forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the organization's websites.
- Develop, execute and optimize on all functions of the marketing tool within the online banking platform.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary collaboration of all digital marketing channels.
- Own internal and external member problems, issues and complaints and ensure the appropriate
follow up to achieve proper resolution
|Hours:||Full - Time|
|Learn More & Apply|
|Description:||Teller positions are available at different times of the year. We are happy to take applications for tellers at any time. However, at this time our teller positions are filled.|
|Requirements:||Cash handling experience along with proven customer service.|
|Hours:||Full time tellers need to be available for hours ranging from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM at all three branches.|
|Learn More & Apply|
We accept applications and resumes at all times. If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, please complete an application and we will review it as positions become available.
Employment ApplicationJoin Our Team
Working at UICCU
In 2019, U of I Community Credit Union was named one of the best places to work in Illinois for the third year in a row! Click here to learn more about this designation.
University of Illinois Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.