Mobile DepositMobile Deposit
iBranch Online Banking
iBranch online banking services from U of I Community Credit Union make it easy for you to manage your account from home, work, school, or anyplace else you have internet access.
To start using iBranch, you will need to establish your iBranch ID, password, and security questions.
- Make sure you have a valid email address on file with UICCU
- Go to the Home Banking Login box at the top right of the page and click “Enroll”. If you are using a mobile device, open the Menu and click “Log In” under the iBranch Username box. Here you will find “First Time Enrollment” to the right of the page.
- Agree to the disclosure
- Enter the primary account holder’s personal information. This must match the information you provided when you opened the account.
- Follow the prompts to set up an iBranch ID, password and security. Your iBranch ID is not your account number, and must be between 6-12 characters, begin with a letter, and include letters and/or numbers. Your password must be between 6-20 characters and must include at least one of each of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, special character (space, period, tilde, colon, ampersand and non-printable characters are not allowed).
- Follow the prompts to select your personal identification image, enter your additional personal identification questions and answers, and set up an online password recovery question and answer.
After your initial set up, you’ll use your iBranch ID and password to access your accounts.
If you have any questions or need help, please call 217-278-7700.
You may also be interested in
MembershipBecome a Member