Carle CU Merger
Welcome to the Team!
We look forward to serving you and helping you achieve your financial goals.
Important Information Regarding Carle Payroll Deduction
The University of Illinois Community Credit Union will be sending out letters to any Carle employee who has a Credit Union payroll deduction. The letter will be asking these employees to complete a few steps to change from a payroll deduction to an ACH direct deposit. These letters will be sent out in phases, please follow the instructions in the letter to help us get this change implemented. The change to ACH direct deposit will improve the process by which the credit union receives funds and will give you more direct control to update and make changes.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
iBranch Online Banking
iBranch Online Banking Enrollment
- Make sure you have a valid email address on file with UICCU.
- Go to the Home Banking Login box at the top right of the page and click “Enroll”. If you are using a mobile device, open the Menu and click “Log In” under the iBranch Username box. Here you will find “First Time Enrollment” to the right of the page.
- Agree to the disclosure
- Enter the primary account holder’s personal information and your new UICCU account number. This must match the information on file at UICCU.
- Follow the prompts to set up an iBranch ID, password and security. Your iBranch ID is not your account number, and must be between 6-12 characters, begin with a letter, and include letters and/or numbers. Your password must be between 6-20 characters and must include at least one of each of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, special character (space, period, tilde, colon, ampersand and non-printable characters are not allowed)
- Follow the prompts to select your personal identification image, enter your additional personal identification questions and answers, and set up an online password recovery question and answer.
After your initial set up, you’ll use your iBranch ID and password to access your accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I already have accounts at UICCU, will my Carle CU accounts be combined with them?
How will my account access and usage be affected during the merger?
No branch access on Monday, April 30.
No Home Banking access on Monday, April 30
No PAT (Personal Automated Teller) access on Monday, April 30
Debit card access will be available on your Carle CU debit card through Monday, April 30.
Debit card access will be available on your new UICCU debit card starting Tuesday, May 1.
Carle CU VISA credit card access will be available throughout the merger period.
You may write checks as usual during the merger period.
Will Home Banking be available during the merger?
After the merger, what will I need to bring with me to access my accounts?
Do I have to sign any paperwork to maintain my accounts?
Will my current Carle CU password work for UICCU’s Audio Response system?
Will my login and password work for UICCU’s Home Banking?
Helpful UICCU Links
Branches & ATMs
Use our branch and ATM locator to make accessing your account easy. Plus, view branch hours and holiday closings.Learn More
Download our mobile banking app and view step-by-step instructions for depositing checks using your mobile phone.Learn More
As your financial coach, we provide helpful articles with financial tips, information about products and services, and more.Browse Articles